The Hypno Hut Cognitive Hypnotherapy

About hypnotherapy Did you know that in any given day we are only consciously aware of the decisions we make for 10% of the time? It sounds extraordinary, but it’s true. The remaining 90% of our time is dealt with subconsciously in behaviours learned from previous experiences. In other words, for most of your day […]